For the first time ever, the best players in the world will be recognized with a global event to celebrate their effort in mastering Teamfight Tactics. To help celebrate with our entire TFT community, we are allowing select creators to co-stream the event. Starting September 3rd, players will now have a choice to tune in to the official broadcast (Twitch.tv/RiotGames) or to their favorite creators channels to see all the action. Below is the detailed breakdown of the rules for co-streaming the TFT Galaxies Championship.
TFT Galaxies Championship Co-streaming Policy
- Co-streaming is defined as rebroadcasting the content from a current stream while adding live commentary and/or video. It is NOT just re-uploading the broadcast or another creator's stream with no additional commentary.
- Only LPP, and invited broadcast partners will be permitted to co-stream the games. Riot Games reserves the right to extend or revoke invites for participation in the co-streaming program for this particular event.
- If you choose to include a guest in your co-stream, that guest must also follow the guidelines of the co-streaming program at all times. Guests cannot publish content from the co-stream to their own channel unless they are an approved broadcast partner, or an existing member of LPP.
- Co-streaming is welcome in all languages and on the following platforms: Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Caffeine.
- Co-streamer sponsors may be used assuming they are not on the Restricted Sponsorship List (Drugs, Liquor, Pornography, Gambling).
- All co-streaming TFT Worlds must comply with The Summoner’s Code, Riot Games Legal Jibber Jabber, and the terms of service on your respective streaming platform.
- All co-streamers must provide viewership data to the Riot Games for the time they are co-streaming and use #TFTWorlds in their titles.
- Please hold off on posting any co-streaming VODs, or highlights to YouTube for at least 7 days after the conclusion of the broadcast.
Suggestions for a better co-streaming experience:
- Use the “clean feed” link provided by your Riot Games contact. This feed has no caster audio, and therefore you can add your own audio to your broadcast.
- Be safe with your music! Music is still subject to DMCA by other 3rd parties. For a playlist of Riot, stream safe music, click here
- Criticism of players and the casters is fine, but attacking is not. Please be kind to your fellow player when co-streaming.
- If another player asks about co-streaming, please direct them to your Riot Contact. Do not give permission to other creators we haven’t spoken to.
- Remember, while co-streaming you are representing Riot Games and being an official partner with us. We ask that you follow the platinum rule: Treat others as they want to be treated.